Anti-reflective display glasses serve as an external entrance window and have excellent transmittance in the visible part of the spectrum. If necessary, can be combined with a hydrophobic/oleophobic coating.
- Integral coefficient of light transmission, T - at least 97%;
- Integral coefficient of specular reflection, R - 0.5...1%;
- Mechanical resistance of coatings - group 0;
- Maximum overall dimensions - 500*380 mm;
- Thickness - from 0.5 mm up to 10 mm.
Application of antireflective coating on tempered glass according to your drawings is possible.
For more information or a commercial proposal, please contact our experts: contacts.